Information about this website
All the photographs on this website are original and protected by copyright. They can be licensed on a rights-managed (single-use) basis. You can get a quote online by clicking on a photo and completing the form that appears. Images are provided digitally by email as high-resolution jpeg files. I register my photographs with the U.S. Copyright Office. Licensing fees for use without advanced authorization are three times the fair-market rate for authorized use if paid within 10 days of the use, or 10 times the market rate for authorized use after that.
The site is organized by by sections, each with several categories. There is a compete table on the home page, but below is a summary.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (organized by neighborhood, such as downtown)
- St. Paul, the capitol of Minnesota
- Categories, organized by general subject (such as animals, people, squirrels).
- China, which has several sub-categories for photos taken in the People's Republic of China (such as Beijing).
- Philippines, the former Spanish and American colony in Southeast Asia. There is an abundance of photos from extensive visits there, including Manila, Ilocos Norte, and Angeles City.